St. Louis and Metro East Counties Accepting Vaccine Registrations
St. Louis City Residents can sign up for vaccine notifications by completing this survey. Residents can also text “STLCOVID” to 888777 for text notifications on vaccine updates from the City of St. Louis.
St. Louis County Missouri Vaccination Registration
Jefferson County Missouri Vaccination Registration
St. Clair County Illinois Vaccination Registration
St. Louis Area Medical Systems Accepting Vaccine Registrations
BJC, Mercy, SSM, and St. Luke’s are now accepting pre-registrations for the Covid-19 vaccination, with some limitations. The availability of the vaccine is still not scheduled, but with your registration in place, it will make the process smoother.
Be prepared to share your name, age, profession, mailing address, and email address in the registration process. You will be notified, via email when you will be able to set your vaccination appointment. Registration does NOT guarantee you will receive a vaccination soon, but it will increase the likelihood.
St. Luke’s Click here to register with St. Luke’s
SSM – If you have a MyChart account, simply click here and use your current Log In information. If you DO NOT HAVE A MY CHART ACCOUNT Click here to create your MyChart
The above information is current as of February 28, 2021. Please go to https://stlcorona.com/ for more up-to-date information.
COVID-19 Vaccination Phases
Phase 1a: Health Care
- Residents and staff in long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Vaccinators and those conducting COVID-19 testing
- All other patient-facing health care, including physicians; pharmacists; staff at clinics, urgent care, dental offices, and dialysis centers; and school, shelter, and correctional nurses.
Phase 1b (Tier 1): Emergency Services
- First responders, including fire and law enforcement
- Public health administrators, emergency management, and public works
- Correctional workers
Phase 1b (Tier 2): High-Risk Individuals
- Anyone 65 and older
- Anyone over 40 with cardiac disease, hypertension, diabetes, chronic lung disease, or obesity
- Anyone with a clinical diagnosis of cardiomyopathy, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, sickle cell disease, or who recently underwent an organ transplant
Phase 1b (Tier 3): Infrastructure
- Educators and child care providers
- Those who work in transportation, energy, telecommunications, or water systems
- Food and agricultural workers
- Government workers
Phase 2: Economic Recovery
- Manufacturing and industrial workers
- Those who live in disproportionately affected communities
- Homeless individuals
- Financial and commercial services
- Higher education
Phase 3: General Public
- All Missouri residents
The above information is current as of January 19, 2021. Please go to https://stlcorona.com/ for more up-to-date information.
SAJE is an ecumenical ministry promoting successful aging by supporting seniors to live safely in their homes, lead physically and spiritually active lives, and remain socially engaged in their community.
All seniors are welcome regardless of religious or congregational affiliation.
SAJE is an ecumenical ministry for the purpose of enriching the lives of seniors in the Crestwood/Sunset Hills area. SAJE activities are open to all regardless of religious or congregational affiliation, SAJE Senior Ministry is a partnership of three churches in the Crestwood/Sunset Hills area in southern metropolitan Saint Louis, Missouri. In the summer of 2010, these churches, along with St. Elizabeth of Hungary came together to develop an intentional senior ministry for the older adults in their community regardless of religious affiliation. The ministry held its first Lunch ‘n Learn on April 15, 2010, and officially launched in January 2011.
Our member churches include:
- Saint Thomas Holy Spirit
Phone: 314-843-6577 Address: 3980 South Lindbergh Blvd 63127
- Episcopal Church of the Advent
Phone: 314-843-0123 Address: 9373 Garber Road 63126
- Saint Justin Martyr
Phone: 314-843-8482 Address: 11901 Eddie & Park Road 63126
Kathy Sherwood, RN, BS-HA, MS-NH
Kathy is a Board Certified Holistic Registered Nurse with experience in medicine, surgery, home health, parish nursing, and wellness promotion. She is a Healing Touch Practitioner and a Life Coach, as well as a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association. Most recently Kathy has added RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training to her repertoire.
Webster Groves is where Kathy and her husband Bob, have resided and raised their three adult children, Bryan, Ben, and Emily. Kathy enjoys scrap-booking and creating handcrafted greeting cards when she’s not reading or digging in the dirt in her garden.
You can reach Kathy by phone, text, email, USPS, or by a drop-in appointment. Her SAJE office is at Advent, and her phone number is 314-208-8884 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.